Who doesn’t love a good Mystery ?
We are excited to be able to offer a “mystery” option to go with several of our published patterns. Participants will be thrilled to have a project well on its way to being finished by the end of your event. And have a stand alone pattern in hand to boot!
Great for classes, weekly events or retreats!
How does it work?
- To get the clues, a minimum purchase of 12 printed “mystery” patterns directly from Perkins Dry Goods is required. These are full patterns.
- After your purchase, you will receive an email with a PDF file. The file has clues for the mystery that you will print for each pattern purchased.
- The PDF file also includes a supply sheet to hand out that has yardage requirements and cutting instructions, a Shop Guide that includes copyright information, general suggestions and a kit cutting chart for yardage should you wish to create kits for your mystery (or the patterns).
- If you don’t have 12 mystery participants, the extra patterns can be sold as stand alone patterns.
- For wholesale pricing, call or email us, or register for an online wholesale account.
What is the cost?
- The clues are free with the minimum purchase of 12 mystery patterns.
- Patterns are available at wholesale cost to shops.
- If you are a guild or teacher, please contact us for more information.
Precious Gem Mystery (Retail $10.00) – A throw sized project with blocks that use only three fabrics; a background, a dark fabric and a medium fabric. This is a single repeated 12″ block with 3 components. This mystery can work as a six hour class (with pre-cutting) or a multiple week event. Six clues. Confident beginner.
Magic Mystery (Retail $10.00) – A small project that can be completed in a half day class (with pre-cutting). HST blocks, setting triangles and a magic secondary design. This mystery can work as a 3 to 4 hour class or multiple week event. Six clues. Full color pattern booklet. Confident Beginner.
My Best Mystery (Retail $9.00) – A throw sized project that plays with value to create a woven secondary design. Strip piecing, HST blocks, pressing and interesting border treatment. This mystery can work as a one or two day class class (with pre-cutting) or multiple week event. Nine clues. Black and white pattern. Confident beginner to intermediate.
Please email me at email@example.com or call 952-831-2393. If you need to see the finished mystery quilt I would be happy to provide an image for you.